I have trouble sleeping, any suggestions?
Sleeping soundly may be difficult for you now and later on into the pregnancy Try the following:
• Be boring - go to bed and wake up at the same time each day
• Don’t drink too much fluid at night Slow down after 6pm so you don’t have to get up to go the toilet all night long The key here is not to interrupt your sleep
• Avoid caffeine after late afternoon
• Get regular exercise
• If you experience heartburn at night, sleep propped up
• Try lying on your side Prop up with pillows between your legs and at your back